Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PAMPER-ME HAMPER

Hello hello,
It suddenly occurred to me that christmas is coming. It must be the shock of the cold that reminded me. So, I thought I'd better get my icy-skates on and organise our Rosie's Deli Christmas Hamper. I've decided to go along a more permanent route this year, including not just food, but all the other lovely stuff we sell at the deli: a Stuart Gardiner tea towel (he's now doing a season fish design too) and also -obviosuly- a copy of Spooning with Rosie. Added to this, there'll be the classic best sellers from the deli, including chilli jam and cassoulet to name just a couple. I'm aiming to charge about £60 a pop, and have it all in a lovely seagrass basket. We will deliver (with in reason) around South London, so please give me a shout if you would like to place an order. rosie@rosiesdelicafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment